In line with Ogun state development plan, the Ministry of Education, Science & Technology has the mandate to develop the educational system (Formal & Informal) to meet national and international standards in the state.
To address some of the multiple challenges related to skills, the Ogun State Government has requested support from the World Bank to overhaul the state’s skills development system, specifically to increase access to skills training, to enhance the quality and market relevance of skills programs and to improve Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics teaching in secondary schools.
Ogun State Ministry of Education Science hereby invites eligible consultants/consultancy firms to submit proposals to provide their services to achieve a robust development of the educational system (Formal & Informal) in that State.
Ogun State Ministry of Education Science now invites eligible consultancy firms to submit a proposal for the Consultancy Services to Support the Preparation of the Ogun State Skills Plan (Process consultant).
STRUCTURE AND CONTENT OF PROPOSAL
In addition to the information specified in the TOR, it is expected that the proposals contain the following:
- Technical proposed solution: a description of the approach, methodology for performing the assignment.
- The Work plan which should show in the form of a bar chart the timing proposed for each activity and the overall assignment.
- Description of similar assignments with Ref letters and brochures
- Company Profile showing organisational structure of the company
- Company Registration documents
- The CVs (with Passport pictures) of the proposed Professional staff team by area of expertise, the position that would be assigned to each staff team member, and their tasks.
- Registration with authorities and professional bodies.
- Financial Proposal: All pricing should be presented in Nigerian Naira.
- An authorized representative of the Consultants shall initial all pages of the Technical and Financial Proposals.
Interested consultants should submit six (6) physical copies of their proposal on or before 15:00GMT Monday August 20, 2018 to the address below:
The Honourable Commissioner
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MoEST)
Ogun State Government Secretariat
NOTE: FIRMS THAT HAVE PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED PROPOSALS FOR THIS PARTICULAR RFP SHOULD NOT RESUBMIT AS THE PREVIOUS SUBMISSION IS STILL VALID.
Further clarification on this advert should be directed to the following contact emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
The soft copy of the proposal should also be sent to the aforementioned email address.